Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Vulnerability against Firefox/ Major Extensions

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:41:57 -0400

Dude did you get your PhD at K-Mart or are you just retarded? It
seems like maybe Dr. Chris and Dr. Neal are the real trolls in this
 joke of an 'industry'...

_Joey
Qualifications (in order of descending worthlessness):
Certified Drive by Pharming Expert / CISSP / PhD

On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:12:44 -0400 "Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD"