Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Exciting new Paimei release!

From: Jared DeMott <demottja () msu edu>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 02:09:29 -0400

In case it isn't obvious, this isn't the real Pedram.  We're not sure
who or why.

Blessings,
Jared

I am excited to see Jared DeMott's recent post to Dailydave with his
release
of the Evolutionary Fuzzing System! A highly exciting and revolutionary
(or
is it EVOLUTIONARY!?) new fuzzing system designed for automatic
discovery of
protocols. A much exciting concept that I will have to write about in
my new
book!

Also included in this release is code previously only private to my
copy of
Paimei! Previously, all remote debugging functionality was reserved for my
private copy but apparently Jared DeMott felt the time was right to
include
pydbg_client class in his EFS release of Paimei! This should allow
debuggers
of applications to use the remote functionality of Paimei to debug
processes
running on remote computers. Also the all new pydbg_server, just in this
release! These tools should help all of you most greatly. I highly
recommend
that instead of downloading the latest release of Paimei from openrce.org,
you download the efs-paimei package from appliedsec.com, as their package
has been updated far in advance of mine.

Happy fuzzing, and let the best boundary character overflow!

Pedram L. AminiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"But I return to my previous stack frame from there!"
"NOT TONIGHT YOU DON'T"