Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Thierry () Zoller lu

From: "mugutu sumulunu" <sumulunu () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:37:28 +0200

Woooooowwwww!!! nessus r0x!

Hack it or STFU.

On 5/14/07, winsoc winsoc <wins0c () yahoo com> wrote:
Your Bluetooth nonsense is getting kind of boring.
By the way, you should check out security more close to home:
hxxP://secdev.zoller.lu/
website Vulnerable to:
1 PHP Tend_Hash_Del_Key_Or_Index vulnerability
2 PHP HTML Entity Encoder Heaper Overflow Vulnerability
3 Unfiltered Header Injection in Apache 1.3.34/2.0.57/2.2.1
4 Apache Mode_Rewrite Off-By-One Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

dude, you should go back to reading comics and stop wasting our time

Regards
winsoc

"
Dear List,
I'd like to announce the immediate availability of BTcrack Heisec Release.
During the Heise Security Conference I released and demoed this version of
BTcrack, the Heisec Conference is held in Munich THIS Tuesday 15th.
http://www.heise.de/veranstaltungen/2007/heisec_konferenz/

BTcrack is a pairing handshake cracker against Bluetooth 1.0 - 2.0 for more
information please resort to the Paper by Shaked and Wool and the website
listed at the end of this E-mail.

In cooperation with PicoComputing (http://www.picocomputing.com/) we added
FPGA support to BTCrack 1.1 and increased the Software speed by 15% reaching
200.00 keys per second on a stock P4-Dual Core 2.0ghz

Version 1.1 :
[+] Added Priority Control
[*] Fixed splash bug
[+] Added FPGA Support
[+] Speed increase (15%)

P4 2Ghz - Dual Core         200.000 keys/sec
E12 @ 50Mhz               7.600.000 keys/sec
E12 @ 75Mhz              10.000.000 keys/sec
E14                      30.000.000 keys/sec

Thanks and Credits :
David Hulton
Eric Sesterhen
Myself (Thierry Zoller)