Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [VulnWatch] Microsoft Windows Vista Slideshow Unspecified Blue Screen Of Death Vulnerability

From: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:46:18 -0700

Now all we need is an exploit... I am thinking why isn't there a Month of
windows bugs..

On 3/30/07, 3APA3A <3APA3A () security nnov ru> wrote:

Dear Michaі Majchrowicz,

This  image  also  effectively  exploits stack overflow (?) in FastStone
Image Viewer 2.8, EIP/EBP is 0x41414141.

--Monday, March 26, 2007, 12:20:07 AM, you wrote to
vulndiscuss () vulnwatch org:

--
~/ZARAZA http://securityvulns.com/
Патриотизм - это та же религия. (Твен)