Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: XBOX ID's being Jacked

From: "Jason Miller" <jammer128 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:20:18 -0500

i didn't say "your son got pwnd, kevin" and yeah they both prob pissed
each other off. go figure.

On 3/24/07, Kevin Finisterre (lists) <kf_lists () digitalmunition com> wrote:
Its not my son... and as far as getting cocky, its a 2 way street for
sure in this situation.

-KF
On Mar 24, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Jason Miller wrote:

microsoft is its own weakness, all in all your son got pwnd. tell him
not to get cocky and try to e-rage people on live anymore and it wont
happen, kbye.

On 3/23/07, Kevin Finisterre (lists) <kf_lists () digitalmunition com>