Full Disclosure mailing list archives

XSS on eplus.de, german mobile telephony provider

From: security () xssed com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:13:49 +0100 (CET)

Hi Hanno Böck,

We have mirrored the affected websites on XSSed.com. You are welcome to
post to XSSed.com any more XSS vulnerabilities that you discover.

To the rest of the subscribers and readers of Full-disclosure - if you
find a XSS vulnerable website, you can post it on www.XSSed.com. The
affected websites are saved automatically in the on-hold archive until
review by our staff. We classify the published websites into high-profiled
- gov, mil, famous - and not. If you want to know more about the goals of
XSSed.com, please read this news:
http://www.xssed.com/news/22/XSSed.com_What_Who_Why/

We allow submission of vulnerabilities that can be exploited against
users, such as http response splitting, frame injection, CSRF/XSRF.

Dim
--
XSSed.com