Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Kevin Johnson BASE <= 1.3.6 authentication bypass

From: "Johnny Storm" <johnny653 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:51:55 +0300

hey kitty's!
please, keep your non-technical bullshit offlist.

i have made very clear what is vulnerable and what is not
where it is and how to reproduce it.

so stop bullshitting and go get some milk.

On 6/5/07, Kradorex Xeron <admin () digibase ca> wrote:
I'm not going to bother commenting on your specific sections, so I'll top-post
so as not to expose people to the bad content of the previous message:

Okay...
1. You claim this is "Full Disclosure" yet you fail to disclose alot of the
information required to make an accurate advisory, THEN you proceed to tell
people to google for it themselves. If you post it in that context, What
relevance is your "advisory"? Why did you post it at all if you supply little
to no source information, and no proof? Without that information,
this "advisory" is useless.

2. This is a list designed for professionals and those who know what they're
talking about in a "loosened up" environment that we don't feel we'll get
moderated for stuff we post.

3. You then proceed to use someone else's name to do what exactly? Your
attempts at defaming Kevin Johnson made you yourself defamed instead as it
makes you appear egotistical and trying to bring someone else down for your
own glory. You failed.

4. While on this list, Try to speak professionally, and don't talk like you're
some script kiddie that's urging to get some glory. From my perspective,
that's what you are doing. If you don't want to be interpreted as that, use
good form, dont' use "STFU", "LOL" and/or such more than one time per post.

Thank you,
Krad Xeron