Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Rutkowska faces '100% undetectable malware' challenge, teasing?

From: scott <redhowlingwolves () bellsouth net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 02:56:22 -0400

It sounds to me like you fella's have never to, or even read her
website.Ya know,Invisiblethings.org?

Maybe you've never heard of Blue Pill.Or Red Pill.
Or maybe it's a waste of time to tell you.

There are some methods involving timing to detect ,possibly, these types
of things,but they are easily defeated.

Scott

Peter Ferrie wrote:
The problem is that she wants the money upfront, in order to develop the 100% undetectable thing that she doesn't
have right now.  So that's a problem.