Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Persistent XSS and CSRF on network appliance [subject corrected :) ]

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:21:48 -0700

On 6/27/07, Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD <neal () krawetz org> wrote:
We heard you the first time, gobbles aka n3td3v.

the ruse has died since jt5944 spoiled the fun.  ~_~;

try forging the hush.mac.com addr?  oh well, i myself would avoid this
list after equating full disclosure with extortion and terrorism* like
the good doctor did so succinctly in his last response to this fine
group...

alas, now even your facade is insufficient proxy for mockery.  dear
Dr. Neal Krawetz, PhD., we know you are listening; why have you
forsaken us?

---

* Apr 18 2007 - UK ISP threatens security researcher
"""
Let's keep in mind that publishing most security information borders
extortion. There isn't any other industry where fat nerds try to
strongarm large corporations...
"""