Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [ MDKSA-2007:129 ] - Updated jasper packages fix vulnerability

From: Ismail Dönmez <ismail () pardus org tr>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:27:43 +0300

On Friday 22 June 2007 22:10:52 Debasis Mohanty wrote:
Last month while I was fuzzing an application using Jasper, I got this -

The error message is "Error 500: Request processing failed; nested
exception is net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException:
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Error executing SQL statement
for : FaultEventExceed_FaultsSub1Type1"

This advisory is about jasper2000 JPEG2000 library [0] , not JasperReports.

[0] http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~mdadams/jasper/

/ismail

--
Perfect is the enemy of good