Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Month Of Hackerrats Bugs

From: <johnny.mcdanger () hush com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:24:25 -0400

quite a pleasure to see another well drafted composition to full
disclosure. it appears we have quite a real hacker/wanker giving us
some wonderful information. i hope the people you reveal had great
success in working with the authorities. we should rename this to a
month of heros if you should continue. perhaps if you try hard
enough you could start a month of not sucking dick but some how i
doubt you could succeed in such  an endevour. enjoy hiding in the
shadows with your useless commentary that no one on here gives a
shit about. are you jealous that these people actually have
something that you do not,,success and lives?

get a bloody life you dumb shit.

--jMcD

Following suit to the "month of" bugs - we are pleased to
announce the
disclosures of cooperating snitches liars and conmen in the
industry. We
present our second Hackerrat with an eye opening Jericho

Jericho (Brian Martin) and his cohorts at the website Attrition
were at
one time mining hacker information for the FBI. They will swear
they
didn%u2019t an offer a barrage of verbally crafted nonsense to
deter the
truth about their actions, but we know better. This information or
(Disinformation) comes via an earlier write up on the Hackerrat
terrorist
known as Mark Maiffret and eEye Security.

So how does Jericho tie into eEye anyway? Simple he does so via
way of
Dale Coddington aka Punkis who worked at eEye. Snitches of a
feather flock
together. See it worked like this, once upon a time there was #dc-
stuff,
no wait, some may not be ready for that. krystlia, malvu and other
miscreants

. Anynow there was Brian Martin hacking the NYTimes as HFG.
(don%u2019t
worry Martin, I believe the US has a statute of limitations).
Never to be
discovered perhaps because Adam Penenburg would never disclose
it, and
perhaps because Martin had some decent friends like Carole
Fennelly. Why
does Jericho insist he never cooperated with the feds nor
disclosed any
information to them. The truth is in front of most, but most care
not to
look at the truth.

Ask yourself logically, search any search engine, Lexis Nexis,
Google,
find one instance of a case of federal agents raiding someone's
home and
walking out without a suspect. You'd have better luck getting
struck by
lightning. So what happened after FBI agents raided Martin's
house once
upon a time? Truth be told, he cooperated with authorities and
provided
them with log records for moronic developmentally challenged
idiots who
were sending him proof of their hacks. Thinks this is propaganda?

Brian Martin's information is publicly available via what is
known in the
United States as the Freedom of Information Act. It is highly
unlikely
he'd appreciate this disclosure since he would somehow have to
prove
everyone else except him is lying. He would have to come back with
discourse on how the government is "out to get him" by carefully,
selectively and willfully injecting disinformation into his life
records.
Not plausible. So a huge greeting to the federal snitch known as
Jericho
and his gang of buddies at Attrition. This month's second biggest
federal
snitch.

http://hackerwars.blogsome.com/

--
Click to lower your debt and consolidate your monthly expenses
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1QPRIsBEe9Gbyddq0sRO5wpLyf/