Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SECNICHE : Dwelling Security is On the Run

From: Aditya K Sood <zeroknock () secniche org>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:23:41 -0700

Pranay Kanwar wrote:
"dont stretch it. do your work." threat ?? whoha! what then, are you
going to do double trap us ? or exploit us in the global space ?.

Stop vandalizing the lists and shitting on the security community.

warl0ck // MSG
http://www.metaeye.org

Aditya K Sood wrote:

Pranay Kanwar wrote:

Hi,

Aditya Sood is no longer part of metaeye, he was
thrown out because of this kind of behaviour,
as MZ describes it.

warl0ck // MSG
http://www.metaeye.org