Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Robert Lemos over Neal Krawetz forensic findings

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:50:27 -0400

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:16:56 BST, HACK THE GOV said:
We ask the security communtiy to investigate the incident and re-evaluate
the agenda of the security media community

*the* agenda?  The only "agenda" that the "security media" community has
in common is the agenda for *any* media community - attract eyeballs or
become irrelevant.

providers and found n3td3v commentry, he (Robert Lemos) wanted to make sure
he was distanced from the "n3td3v agenda", therefore ran the article.

As I was saying.. Obviously Lemos and n3td3v have different agendas. So
much for "the" agenda....