Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iDefense Q-1 2007 Challenge

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:17:16 -0500

Well,
    I guess that miscommunication sums it up and I apologize (publicly) for
being such a snappy brat. For the record though, this isn't something that
the company markets at all. We've been doing this for a while and are very
selective about who we work with. Hence, why there is no real marketing.

    I wanted to test the waters and see what kind of response I could get
from the community. So far, its been very interesting.