Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Grab a myspace credential

From: Troy Cregger <tcregger () kennedyinfo com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:00:03 -0500

HAHA! Yeah, I had just updated to firefox 2 before I went to the
phishing page and got the warning. It kinda threw me for a moment when
that happened :) but I think it's a great feature for protecting the
innocent and stupid alike.

Steven Scheffler wrote:
If you dig into google's cache you will see that
http://www.marcolano.com/login/ has a spoofed myspace.com login screen
where ppl enter their credentials. These are saved in a plain text file
myspace.txt.

Firefox2 warned me about marcolano.com is a phishing site.