Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Multiple SQL Injection bugs in TCS website

From: Scarlet Pimpernel <kishfellow () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:17:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,

The website of TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is prone to multiple SQL injection bugs. I already sent them an email
back in December 2006. They have not fixed the bug just yet, so Iam going to disclose the details here.

http://kishfellow.blogspot.com

The scripts are prone to multiple XSS, and SQL bugs. A sample screenshot for a potential SQL injection is given in my
blog.

Cheers :)
Kish

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it !

Remember there is alwayz someone who knows more than us out there