Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 0day remote vuln selling SAP / Linux Kernel / PHP etc...

From: "Tyop?" <tyoptyop () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:05:15 +0100

On 2/9/07, v3dt3n <mkmaxx () gmail com> wrote:
Dear,

please contact me by mail if you want this list.

Thx, Rgds,
Dear,

Please go fcuk yourself.

Dear,

Please agree the Full Disclosure spirit,
here it is :

In european too.
linxu kernel ipv6 remote code execution vulnerability
linux kernel ipv6 local root exploit
sap remote exploit
what are you searching for ? only linux bug ? interested by only
exploit, or vulenrability too ?

Im interested only in working exploit, with description.
Only in *nix software. No restriction in applications used.
Can you give me some prizes, a range, because i need them to
convince my boss.

more than 5000 e
less than 10ke

I deeply fu** the security industry.

"It is honourable to be accused by those who deserve to be accused.
Money talks, bullshit walks."
(^-^)

Thx, rgds.

--