Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iFriends free video chat exploit

From: damncon <damncon () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:09:15 -0300

n3td3v can suck my balls and n3td3v can answer to my last post if he
isn't an illiterate dumb FUCK.

On Dec 28, 2007 9:47 PM, worried security
<worriedsecurity () googlemail com> wrote:
On Dec 29, 2007 12:37 AM, damncon <damncon () gmail com> wrote:
SHUT THE FUCK UP VALDIS

n3td3v doesn't like the way you talk to a respected member of the
security community.

valdis is a member of the security community you can rely on, he is
someone you can e-mail privately at 5am in the morning about a
technical question or get feedback from, even if the question is
stupid he will still reply in some shape or form, so I suggest you
shut the fuck up and realise who the good guys are around here.