Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HP Photosmart vulnerabilities

From: Joshua Levitsky <jlevitsk () joshie com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:32:29 -0500

Do you mean to tell me someone can come to my house and after I let
them on my network they can see how soon I need toner? Oh crap I
better not let anyone over for New Year's!!!

There is a reason it's a $200 home/home office printer. It's not meant
to sit on the internet. It's not meant to be in a military facility.
It is meant to be simple to use.

I think next I shall contact Sears because I suspect someone can steal
my water by simply placing a glass up to the front of the fridge
without my knowledge, and I'm not positive but I think they can take
my ice as well.