Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] Cybertrust ( C + )

From: reepex <reepex () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:39:22 -0600

nothing don ever does is useful or funny

On Dec 20, 2007 2:14 PM, SecReview <secreview () hushmail com> wrote:

Don, the origional poster is anonymous so its not actually that
funny.

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:59:01 -0500 don bailey
<don.bailey () gmail com> wrote:
SecReview wrote:
Awesome,
... would you be willing to
answer a few questions that we have so that we can revise our
post?
... and we'd keep you anonymous.

This is the most comedic statement on full disclosure this month.
I, too, will ask you publicly for information that I will then
say is "completely anonymous when I repost".

Regards,
     The Secreview Team
     http://secreview.blogspot.com

--
Click for the hottest computer games.

http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4c5brEaiBtWVaY5EthEQQcN193kGB0iPvERBbexWF6EMgTV2/
     Professional IT Security Service Providers - Exposed