Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Flash that simulates virus scan

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:56:41 -0500

well, confusing reepex with an infosec worker is pretty bad, but we
might let you off the hook this one time.

Dont let it happen again :-)

On Dec 9, 2007 3:23 PM, Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com> wrote:
looks like I responded to the wrong person... I'm a fool.

reepex wrote:
the first email from simon asking about where i work following a
succesful troll of some random kiddie....

On Oct 31, 2007 4:37 PM, Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com