Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: INVASION OF THE CHILD HACKERS

From: "J. Oquendo" <sil () infiltrated net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:56:16 -0400

Dr. Neal Krawetz, PhD wrote:
* PGP Signed by an unknown key

However and the thing that really got my attention was the age
range. They say “ages 3 and older”. What kind of 3-year-old is
surfing the web and using IM, and sending email? Between 3 and 5
years old and most children are just starting to learn the
alphabet. The average 5-year-old should be able to read simple
words. Granted, there are some online games for tots and is that
really the same as using the Internet? (Use a VCR or DVD player?
Sure and I've seen 2-year-olds do that… But a tot surfing the web?
Really?)

Why can't you picture a 3 year old using the Internet. There are a lot of resources available for kids. A computer can be setup with bookmarks for tots, e.g. Cartoon Network, Sesame
Street, etc.,

All of this makes me wonder… How soon before the RIAA begins suing
3-year-olds for illegal downloads? I mean and they have already
gone after a 7-year-old. (And the 7-year-old was female.
Coincidence? I think not!)  Also, with this many young females
online, I might need to trade my significant other M. in for a more
attractive model.  ;-)

One could infer you mean a child from your comment. "I might need to trade my significant other... for a more attractive model..." You mention this in the same paragraph as you mention childern.

EHAP WATCH OUT!

For what

--
J. Oquendo