Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hackers uniting against Iran?

From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler () alice-dsl net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:16:16 +0200

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:11:38 +0100
"James Rankin" <kz20fl () googlemail com> wrote:

I seem to remember Britain being in WWII almost from the start, well
before the Russians got dragged in by Adolf

Still I was only young at the time, I could be mistaken

the trigger was 'the US', which was in context 'the western allies';
while Stalin saw Hitler faking very early, the US (i.e., the Bank of
America -- with one of George W. Bush's grandfathers in the board of
directors) was still cooperating with Nazi Germany.

it's all in history books...