Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Windows Automatic Gringo ZaW!

From: "Dave \"No, not that one\" Korn" <davek_throwaway () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:04:23 +0100

????? wrote:
So, WTF#1 is: what the hell makes them think my utterly clean
machine could possibly be infected? What kind of pseudo "detection"
technique are they using? So WTF#2 is: why the hell are they trying
to push obsolete old garbage on me?
I'm going to leave my workstation unplugged over the weekend, in
case this is some kind of DRM or WGA update being forced on us under
false pretences,

OK. So you have choice but choose Windows and then come to
full-disclosure to whine about basically nothing?
What can I say. You are retarded.

Nyoro~n

  <sigh>  Ok, then, one more time.  This time with subtitles for the hard of
thinking:

So, WTF#1 is: what the hell makes them think my utterly clean
machine could possibly be infected? What kind of pseudo "detection"
technique are they using? So WTF#2 is: why the hell are they trying
to push obsolete old garbage on me?

  "I have observed some kind of bug or glitch in a piece of security-related
software."

  This is the full-disclosure list, a place for discussing bugs and glitches
in security-related software.  So I said that I had observed some kind of
bug or glitch in some security-related software.

  You, on the other hand, appear to think that this list is just another
version of slashdot.  That makes you the retard.

    cheers,
      DaveK