Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Backdooring PDF Files

From: "David Kierznowski" <david.kierznowski () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:52:51 +0000

I installed 7.0.8 (latest version) for testing.

If the document is loaded from the browser you receive no warning.
v7.0.8 seems to warn the user if the document is loaded from the
desktop.

I think this has to do with different Adobe contexts.

--
David Kierznowski

On 13/09/06, pdp (architect) <pdp.gnucitizen () googlemail com> wrote:
I have tested both of the examples and no warning boxes are showing.
It seams that everybody is getting different results. Interesting!

--
pdp (architect)
http://www.gnucitizen.org