Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Truths in "Truth in Caller ID Act"

From: Jay Sulzberger <jays () panix com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:36:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Nancy Kramer wrote:

You are 100 percent right about the US government.  The US Constitution may
protect US citizens from the government but nothing will protect them from
the big telecom companies who will own them and their data unless we enact
a new neutrality law in the US.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

Yes.  And we know the exact phrasing of the law: require common
carriage on fast telecommunications, just as we require it on
slow telecommunications.

The issue is wiretapping, and interference with private and
public communications.

oo--JS.

Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web