Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [funsec] Who is n3td3v?

From: "Bipin Gautam" <gautam.bipin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:05:41 +0545

So I stick to my personal opinion of the great man -

1. One person
2. Good intentions overall
3. Not great communication skills (depends how drunk he is)
4. Too paranoid for his own good
5. Living in Ediburgh
6. Most likely Scottish

ok despite everything (assuming he isnt suffering from personality
disorder ) he has communicated with so many people. been with many his
type in friendship & flame war and other stuffs.

I still have a question (though he was good his way) how can someone
who have acted so STUPID & irrational in conversation be intelligent
enough to hide his online identity to a fair degree?

I'd say he created few personalities on his own mind, played them like
puppets & hide the REAL himself in the noise. I am intrested enough to
track him down. lets see!