Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Joe Job - to blue pill

From: "Larry Pesce" <LPesce () CareNE org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:59:04 -0400

William Knowles wrote:

One time mailings with companies I have no previous business relationships
I can almost forgive, subscribing me to mailing lists without my permission,
I >can't.

....and the e-mails sent to the list do not contain any apparent way to
unsubscribe.  I don't know about any one else, but I did not get a notice
that I was subscribed, or how to unsubscribe.

I'm thinking Joe just self-fulfilled his own prophecy on "tons of mailserver
blacklists by the end of the day today".

So, how about the name of the company that sold you the list, Joe?

- L