Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

From: PERFECT.MATERIAL <perfect.material () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:12:49 -0400

Yeah, fuck all Arab dune coons, they smell like shit!

PERFECT.MATERIAL

On 10/11/06, Jonathan Glass (GM) <jonathan.glass () gmail com> wrote:

Chris wrote:
> A zeroday patch to a pilot nav system caused the death of a yankee
> pitcher. Gadi
> Evron was responsible for the patch's creation.
> Of course, this is not the first time Jews have caused a plane crash in
> New Yor
> k City.
> 10-11-6 = 9-11-01 upside down and backwards.
> Jews did 9/11 and 10/11.
> .
> EOF

I'm impressed by how those evil Jews dressed up as Muslims, carried a
Quran, and shouted 'Praise to Allah' and 'Allahu Akbar' before crashing
planes or blowing themselves up!  So sneaky of them to pretend to be
Islamic morons!

-J