Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Kmail <= 1.9.1 (latest) DOS

From: nnp <version5 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:43:38 +0100

Its quite possible it crashed it becuase gedit becuase of the size of
the mail. Interesting what it does to firefox though. Now if only KDE
would stop being so frickin helpful and giving me a nice little pop-up
with the crash and instead just leave me a core dump.

Anyone with experience auditing KDE based apps get in contact with me,
im looking for ways to narrow down bugs slightly more intelligently
than randomly cutting bits out of the fuzz mails till something works
;)