Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT Question

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:38:01 -0500

On 11/4/06, joshua () nave ws <joshua () nave ws> wrote:
Dude VanWinkle wrote:

I hate to ask, but I am kinda in a Bind that has nothing to do with DNS,

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Suse 9.0 professional? I
have tried calling novell no no avail.l Also to no avail was buying a
copy off of ebay (it was burned CD's that didnt match the MD5 and
another one was just a rip off with suse 9.0 personal), buying a copy
off of Datavision online (they never sent the box).

I am kinda in a spot and would be willing to trade some other software
for your trouble

thanks for reading,

-JP

google.com

"index of" iso "suse 9"\

Thanks for the tip but those are all live eval versions,

I am not sure what they are, but I have had so much bad luck with this
driver,  I dont want to interrupt the client site with another maybe

Anyone know what a LiveEval is? I googled to no avail