Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MS06-019 - How long before this develops into a self propagating email worm

From: TheGesus <thegesus () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:19:33 -0400

On 10 May 2006 10:26:05 -0000, schanulleke.29172787 () bloglines com
<schanulleke.29172787 () bloglines com> wrote:

I have read the Microsoft advisory and the alarm bells started to
whistle ;)

As fas a I can read this open the door to fully self propagating
email worms with whatever payload you desire.

Jeez, why bother with that?  This is a better opportunity for
corporate or governmental espionage.  Get your own backdoor into your
competitor's or enemy's email system, patch the hole behind you, and
snoop at your leisure.  Absolutely awesome possibilities.