Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: PGP Corporation Security Contact?

From: Cat Okita <cat () reptiles org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:58:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Matthew Murphy wrote:
I'm in need of a security contact at PGP Corporation.  There's no
obvious security contact listed anywhere that I can get a hold of.  For
a vendor of cryptography software, this surprises me.  Further
frustrating me is the fact that one must pay for support per-incident --
something I haven't got the resources or desire to do.  If anyone has a
verified security contact for the organization, I would appreciate it if
you would (either on-list or off-list) put me in touch with that
individual or group.

I will try the obvious security@, etc., if this search should prove
fruitless, but would prefer a direct link to a human being.

You don't seem to have searched particularly hard.  I clicked on
'Contact Us' from the main page (http://www.pgp.com/company/contact.html),
and found the following:

        Security
        If you have concerns or questions about the security of PGP
        products or core encryption algorithms, please email
        security () pgp com. This email address should only be used for
        these two topics. Please use the links and addresses listed above
        for other communications.

        To send encrypted email to security () pgp com, please use the following key:

        PGP Product and Network Security Key
        Key ID: 0x204C4117 [Global Directory Link]
        Fingerprint: 3C94 D315 78F0 636D 9978 94C7 01F1 F6B2 204C 4117

        Key ID: 0x204C4117 [ASC File Link]

Not very hard.

cheers!