Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full Disclosure "Code of conduct" AND AALL THAT JAZZ

From: bkfsec <bkfsec () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 14:09:41 -0400

Steve Kudlak wrote:

Bwing a old time from the ARPANET and dare I say PDP-10 days something is kind of baffling to me. That is it seems that many people just won'r use private person to person email for much of anything. This baffles me to no end.

It's actually quite simple.  It's human nature.

Why tar and feather someone in private when you can do so in public? It's an unprofessional response, but one that the human race has been utilizing since the beginning of recorded history.

            -bkfsec