Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: For Sale: Security Vulnerability Database Company

From: System Outage <system_outage () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:49:29 -0800 (PST)

Of course, with being an international group, we do all the best we can to conceal ourselves from spy kids. However,
rest assured the bush admin against the hypocritical war on terror will issue a subpoena against Google/Yahoo, and rip
our original origins apart.  Bin laden is hero, bin laden is great, he's hidng in our proxy and the secret services can
keep on harassing Google/Yahoo for data center informations!!! h0h0h0... much love, n3td3v