Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A Move to Remove

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:34:30 -0500

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:17:48 +0100, Ian stuart Turnbull said:
As for filtering if this shit didn't happen we wouldn't need to filter it !!!

And if his parents had practiced abstinence, the failure of the condom wouldn't
have mattered either.  So much for filtering undesired stuff.

Unfortunately, in both cases we're stuck with the results.

Oddly enough, when Microsoft's Ballmer tried to blame security issues on the
hackers that exploit them, the security community collectively ripped Ballmer
a new one.  So we as a community still need to work some on that whole
consistency thing....