Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Noise

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:18:57 +0100

Well actually breaking into systems and showing the result to Google Yahoo
etc sure is a bigger buzz than blogging about "current issues" within the
media that you currently blog about. Wheres your hacker stories of breaking
into systems, wheres your unique/original posts that haven't been seen
before in public? I throughout the the years have been none stop telling
everyone of my war stories of whats been happening behind the scenes at the
Yahoo security community. I mean, which scene do you belong to, apart from
some guy who reads FD and then blogs about whatever is on the list. Don't
you have your own stuff thats original/unique?