Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: N3td3v crack hoe fund

From: nodialtone <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 26 Mar 2006 21:45:31 -0500

Dribble you say?  Let it rest.

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 21:23, Q-Ball wrote:
By now I'm sure it's clear to everyone that n3td3v has a lot of pent
up frustration, most of which I would imagine is from childhood
adolesence - after all being 16yo and getting turned down by every
chick because they have to listen to his n3td3v world domination
stories, would obviously be somewhat frustrating for him. What I am
proposing is to put an end to the seemingly endless amount of
inflated, useless, dribble that is of course the n3td3v posts, by
finally getting him laid. I'm aware that not everyone may have a lot
of cash to spare so to allow everyone to contribute, I would suggest
we all chip in 10c and save up for a crack hoe. Nothing too expensive
as they will of course have to listen to world domination stories, but
just enough to get the job done...