Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Industry calls on Microsoft to scrap Patch Tuesday for Critical flaws

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:44:49 -0800

Rogue employees?

Alright shit stain. Yeah.. MS is going to listen to a group of
"rogue employees" lol

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:34:43 -0800 n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com> wrote:
*I work with rogue employee vendors around the world to bring good

Hack
active solution about within the community, if you can't under
stand that,
then you need to sit down and realise that the n3td3v group is the

biggest
thing you'll ever meet in your life time, in terms of rogue
employees
getting together to make their voice heard.*

*We can agree in that one guy, has many voices, if that helps your

cause mr
0x80!*
Or we can argue the crypto of the n3td3v group further if you wish

to go
down that road...