Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phun! Search

From: "Stan Bubrouski" <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:56:13 -0500

How come when people make comments off-list you re-add FD to the
replies?  You are cancer.

On 3/23/06, n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com> wrote:
I have exploit code for this issue, which the list won't be getting hold of.
The disclosure was to show that I can ask the slurp robot to cache an
account on the public index, so I can retrieve account information. I ask
the code to cache a copy of 'x user', when 'x' is at critical information
page to obtain access to the yahoo users account. Of course with such a good
0-day, I use it seldom and only on specific targets like yahoo users with
'paid' services and or Yahoo employees.