Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secure HTTP

From: Cedric Blancher <blancher () cartel-securite fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:06:25 +0100

Le jeudi 23 mars 2006 à 15:55 +0200, Q Beukes a écrit :
Are their any open source proxy/tunneling software that makes it
possible to surf
both HTTP/HTTPS over an SSL/HTTPS connection.

Use PPP over stunnel, with a patch to support CONNECT method through
proxies :

        http://www.stunnel.org/examples/pppvpn.html

You can use OpenVPN as well, that supports both CONNECT and HTTP AUTH.

Or you can use any HTTPS proxying service, such as anonymizer.com...

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE