Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] USB risks - working autorun example (fwd frompen-test)

From: "GroundZero Security" <fd () g-0 org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:25:07 +0100

As far as i know, there are only 2 methodes for USB autorun,
either you install a driver first that will enable the autorun or you change some
flags on the device itself. Just search on google that will give you detailed informations.
Or you just buy a device that is autorun enabled by default, there exist a few vendors
that offer such things.

-sk