Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Links to Google's cache of 626 FrSIRT exploits

From: "Dave Korn" <davek_throwaway () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:30:50 -0000

layne () elsenot com wrote:
So you never recursively sucked FrSIRT.com before the public exploits
section was "definitively closed" well we're in luck (at least for a
little while) because Google did.

This page links to Google's cache of 626 FrSIRT exploits

http://www.elsenot.com/frsirt-google.html

  If you want to fetch them with wget, you'll need to supply a plausible
user-agent using the -U option on the command line.  Without that, google
just returns a "403 Forbidden".  I found the following technique worked:

wget 'http://www.elsenot.com/frsirt-google.html&apos;
grep -o 'href="[^"]*"' frsirt-google.html | cut -d '"' -f 2 > list.txt
wget -i list.txt -U 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1;
en-GB; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050717 Firefox/1.0.6'

although IIRC you could also just pipe the output from grep | cut straight
into wget, should you want to save yourself the temporary listing file.

    cheers,
      DaveK