Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo recommends you write down account information

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 03:32:49 +0000

Didn't you read this
http://groups.google.com/group/n3td3v/browse_thread/thread/c18d3cb3267fc4a0/0e1a4176301c25c8#0e1a4176301c25c8
before
you carried out your own sector of trolling?
http://groups.google.com/group/n3td3v/browse_thread/thread/c18d3cb3267fc4a0/0e1a4176301c25c8#0e1a4176301c25c8
Please keep politically correct on FD, otherwise, the CERT folks might get
worried :P

On 3/18/06, MR BABS <mrbabs () gmail com> wrote:

WOW great troll n3td3v you are truly the greatest trolling organization on
the earth! I bet you and bantown are cooking up some schemes right now!