Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Advisory - Mar 17, 2006 - Full Disclosure Mailing List SMTP Flood 0-day Exploit

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 02:48:05 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Mar 18, 2006 2:41 AM
0-day Exploit
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com

 Greets,

n3td3v group has no association with #bantown and ask them to retract
references to n3td3v group in future source code mark ups.

I also ask them to retract from using "3 3" which is obviously secret code
to suggest n3td3v group is involved in your malicious activites.

Mucha love,

n3td3v

American kids nowadays. I blame hormone induced beef which Mc Donalds and
Burger King use for their Happy Meals.
**
*3 3 <nazijew () gmail com>* wrote:
# greetz 2
# weev, hep, hugparty, bob, tosh, choob,
# krade, the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints,
# n3td3v, Gadi Evron, Dave Aitel, Carolyn Meinel, CERT,
# u4ea, the jizztapo, CDEJ for being gay french, all of bantown and ED.