Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: greetz

From: n3td3v group <system_outage () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:57:06 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: n3td3v
Date: Mar 18, 2006 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: greetz
To: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

Get back to IRC kiddie hacker...

n3td3v group are elite experts in the security industry.

While our name might attract the kiddie community, we're far from
having relations with people such as yourself.

We suggest you stop spamming Full-Disclosure and get back to AOL Chat,
where you guys originated from.

Otherwise, i'll inform your ISP, and your ISP will inform your mom and
dad what you're upto on their Walmart Desktop PC, and then your mom
and dad will spank you, for being so childish.

Disconnect you from the internet and send you to Bratcamp.