Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: strange domain name in phishing email

From: Steve Kudlak <chromazine () sbcglobal net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:44:46 -0800

Now you do make me feel a tad old. ....giggle... but no I never did name my cat AOBJN and somedays I still do miss the LIGHTS JSYS.;) But alas ITS was fun and many of us started on it flying fast and loose. Giggle never could go through channels. More I won't say.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve
P.S. Maybe someone should hold a JEDGAR day party;) Which is of course cleberated on the anniversary f his death,