Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft's Real Test with Vista is Vulnerabilities

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:32:47 -0500 (CDT)

Give it time and Bugtraq, Full-Disclosure, n3td3v and milw0rm will be
a wash with Microsoft Vista vulnerability disclosures, where you Gadi
Evron (with your other manufactured hackers and security professionals
buddies) will be eating your words, and i'll personally make a post to
the security community to showcase all your comments about Microsoft
Vista being the most secure ever operating system when the
vulnerabilities start flowing.

Is n3td3v on crack again? I did say Vista will have vulnerabilities when
it comes out, didn't I?

How about those quotes right now?

n3td3v, you (= can be both for he and they) did read what I said if you
bothered to reply to it, right?

        Gadi.