Full Disclosure mailing list archives

full disclosure archive mail-scanning bot

From: "Anil Gulecha" <anilgulecha () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 14:41:17 +0530

Joined this list recently, and was browsing the archives online. Was
wondering that someone not really interested could easily download the
compressed archives and use a script to read through and gather email IDs.
Simple searching for *_at_*.* (this method is used for displaying IDs at the
beginning of the page in the web interface) would do the trick I think.

Dont have any suggestions on how to stop it though. Only idea is a google
groups like capcha, but that would be a little hard to implement. Thoughts?

Anil
I'd like to change the world, but the code isnt open.