Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: All new anti-cyber terror website

From: Bernhard Mueller <research () sec-consult com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:41:59 +0200

You have to look more carefully, there actually ARE some 0day techniques
described on the page.

"If the buffer limit set by the program can be increased, then your
enterprise class software is compromised, along with data held on local
hosts."

also known as 'buffer limit exaltation' or 'memory allocation widening'
attacks.

Q-Ball wrote:
The promised 0-days are about as real as n3td3v himself.